12 Best Men’s Nursing Scholarships: The reality is that scholarships are critical to guaranteeing students’ success because college and university education programs are extremely expensive. Tuition is consistently rising, at an average of 5% per year above inflation. This holds true for both public and private educational institutions worldwide.
So, if you are one of those students who has been searching for the top Nursing Scholarships for Men on the internet at all hours of the day and night, we all advise you to put your worries aside because you have reached the end of your dream. Because in this post, we will advise you on the top Nursing scholarship available.
Meanwhile, the American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) offers the most renowned nursing scholarships available to men, which are supported by the generosity of charitable people and business groups.
12 Best Nursing Scholarships for Men
1. Jadeh Marselis-Moore Student Nurse Essay Contest: Undergraduate students are eligible for this $500 scholarship. Students must be AAMN members to apply, and the curriculum they desire to study for must lead to an NCLEX-RN examination. To apply, students must have already finished and paid for one academic term in the discipline of nursing. They must also prepare a 500-word essay on “Why I chose nursing as a career.” The topic varies each year, and students must be aware of what the new topic is.
2. MurseWorld Student Nurse Essay Contest: The MurseWorld grant is similarly $500 and is only available to undergraduate students. Applicants must be AAMN members, enrolled in a recognized program, and have completed one academic semester. The essay topic is often the same as Jadeh Marselis-and Moore’s changes every year.
3. Male Nursing Scholarship (SSACI):
This award is available to any male students who live in Indiana and are formally enrolled in any recognized Indiana nursing school.
To be eligible, you must have a GPA of 2.0 and submit a paid application form. The State Student Assistance Commission is in charge of the selecting procedure.
4. The American Assembly for Men in Nursing: AAMN members are eligible for scholarships. Six pre-licensed male students enrolled in a licensed nursing program leading to NCLEX-RN qualifying will receive a $500 grant. Applicants must just write an essay titled “Why I Chose Nursing as a Career.”
5. Malcolm P. Adcock Memorial Scholarship: You should belong to a minority and currently enrolled in a high school within Hoxworth, Cincinnati with a minimum GPA of 2.5 to qualify.
A 30- minute video promoting blood donation to minority communities is also required. It awards a total amount of $1000 for each deserving scholars.
6. Charles Kunz Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship: This is offered by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) and was established in 2005. To qualify, you should be an ENA member for a year and must be enrolled in an AACN or NLN accredited school with a minimum GPA of 3.0. The scholarship is worth $3000.
7. National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN): There are several scholarships offered by the NAHN and its local chapters. Amounts vary depending on the specific local chapter. The San Diego Chapter of the NAHN awards as much as $8,000, whereas other local chapters awards smaller amounts.
8. Philippine Nurses’Association of America: This scholarship is awarded to one outstanding student member each year. Eligibility criteria include enrollment in a graduate or post-graduate nursing program, and membership in the Philippine Nurse’s Association of America.
9. Carolyn Scott “Spirit of Excellence”: This scholarship is sponsored by the Methodist Hospital Foundation, and provides funding up to $5,000 to nursing students with proven academic achievements.
10. ENA Foundation CEN undergraduate scholarship: The ENA Foundation CEN awards $2000 to any Undergraduate who is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association for at least 12 months. Interested applicants should have minimum GPA of 3.o and must be attending AACN, NLN or CCNE accredited schools.
11. National Black Male Nurses Association: They offer up to &2,000. this is awarded to those who have received reference letters from their teachers, have demonstrated to have a true aptitude for nursing and are taking in relevant extracurricular activities.
12. CampusRN AACN: Presented by the American Association of Scholarship of Nurses, the CampusRN AACN Nursing Scholarship is open to students enrolled in a bachelors, masters or doctorate nursing degree program. The award is $2,500.
Hope this information is helpful? Kindly drop your question on 12 Best Nursing Scholarships For Men in the comment section below, as well share to others on your social media platform, using social media button.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.