Holland International Student Scholarship 2018 – Apply Now: This is a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Holland Scholarship. This scholarship is intended for eligible students who want to further their studies to the University level and Master’s level. So, in this post, we will provide you with all of the information you need to know about the Holland Scholarship for International Students, as well as the simplest way to apply.
The Holland Scholarship, on the other hand, is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
As previously stated, the Holland fellowship is intended for international students from countries other than the European Economic Area (EU nations, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) who aspire to study a master’s degree in Holland.
Holland scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below information are the necessary eligibility criteria of Holland Scholarship.
So in order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, interested students must:
- Have applied for an international master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of September 1, 2018.
- Meet the specific entry requirements of the programme.
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Scholarship Amount: The Holland-scholarship amounts is [€ 5,000}. Students will receive this in the first year of your studies as a single disbursement, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme.
Number Of Scholarships: The total number of scholarships is 23, and it is available for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Deadline: Prospective students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must apply before February 1 (00:00 Dutch time). Your application for a scholarship will only be processed if you have submitted an application for a Master’s programme as well.
Normally as the scholarship deadline is February 1, you will not be informed whether you have been awarded the scholarship prior to this date and not before you have been unconditionally admitted to the programme.
Holland Scholarship 2018 Selection Criteria
Holland Scholarship application will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Students motivation explaining the relevance of your time in the Netherlands and at Utrecht University to your future goals.
- Academic background as demonstrated in your application to the Master’s programme.
- The quality and feasibility of your financial plan.
How to Apply Holland Scholarship For International students
However, after submitting your application for the Master’s programme non-EU/EEA students have the option to submit an application for the Holland Scholarship. You will need to upload the following documents:
- Motivation letter explaining the relevance of your time in the Netherlands and at Utrecht University to your career goals.
- A statement of financial resources demonstrating you can cover the remaining cost. Click Here to visit Holland -Scholarship application official website.
- Then submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your Holland Scholarship application will simply be deleted.
- Then after submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Then log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Hit on the link ‘New application’.
- Kindly answer the questions and upload your motivation letter and statement of financial resources.
- Then Submit your application.