On this page, we will provide you with all of the information you need to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022. So, if you want to study at a top Australian university with a fully financed scholarship, read this article. Because in this article, we will go through the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
The University of Melbourne Award 2022-2023, on the other hand, is a fully financed scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral study. These scholarships pay for full tuition, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
That is, the University provides hundreds of rewards meant to recognize and reward hard work and performance as you progress through your program. Beginning with your first year of college studies. You can win rewards that will help you focus on your education through internships and your PhD. These costs will not only benefit you while you study; they will also become an important element of your CV.
Meanwhile, the Melbourne Model is designed for international flexibility, sending over 1300 students abroad each year for semester, year, or short-term intense programs. Graduate students might seek financing for their research, participate in and publish research, or network with peers at major conferences.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation